Our location is a highlight of Jendela di Bali because we strike the perfect balance of being away from tourist hotspots, but close enough to visit Ubud for dining, coffee and cake, art galleries, dance performances and shopping.
You will arrive to a warm welcome after a drive through traditional villages and ricefields, passing along the way endeavours including harvesting rice, carving, painting, silversmiths and batik artists.
Close to Ubud by car and around 1.5 hours from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Importantly, we are located at an epicentre of sacred and historic sites on Bali including:
- Gianyar night market: Warungs - traditional street food, Exotic fruits & vegs and lots more (15 mins)
- Ubud Village: Bali's artistic centre - Restaurants, Art galleries, Art & craft shops, Dance performances (30 to 45 mins)
- The World Heritage listed Pakerisan River (5 mins)
- White water rafting (15 mins)
- Tirta Empul sacred water temple at Tampaksiring (15 mins)
- Gunung Kawi - 11th-century temple (15 mins)
- Gunung Kawi Temple Sebatu - water temple (25mins)
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces - spectacular rice paddy views (30mins)
- Goa Gaja (Elephant Cave) (25 mins)
- Yeh Pulu (25 mins)
- Taman Safari & Marine Park (25 mins)
- Taman Nusa Architecture Cultural Park (25 mins)
- Kerta Gosa, Klungkung (35 mins)
- Mount Batur volcano, Kintamani (35 mins)
- Elephant Safari Park, Taro (35 mins)
Download our special guide 'Sacred Sites, Attractions and Activities near Jendela di Bali' to find out more about the many fascinating places you can visit when you stay at the villa. Click here to download.
We are closer to many of the above attractions than staying in Ubud or down south and there are many more places of cultural and religious significance, all within easy reach of Jendela di Bali.
All of the above can be easily reached with your car + driver, which we recommend to all guests. Jendela di Bali is managed by our exclusive agent ''Bali Individual'' who can also arrange car + driver hire and tours for guests.
Google Map Reference: -8.460209, 115.315106