Facilities and Services
Jendela di Bali is not a hotel – it is a private villa set in 2400sqm of tropical gardens. When you book our villa you get exclusive use of the entire villa including the pool to yourselves. You will never share the villa with other guests….the whole villa is yours to enjoy, ensuring your complete privacy. So, whether you book one or two bedrooms, you or your group still get the entire villa to yourselves. We do offer a lower rate if you only need to use one of the two bedroom bales - but you still get the entire villa to yourselves even if you only need one bedroom bale.
- 'Bale Bengong' Living and Dining Bale - Dining for four, day bed, occasional chairs, ceiling fans, stereo with CD, with speakers also to pool house, and a 3.5mm stereo headphone plug cable to connect iPhone/Pad/Pod and Android smart devices to play your own music through the system.
- 'Wayang Kulit' Media, Meditation and Massage Bale - TV with international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports, radio channels, DVD/CD, surround sound system, ceiling fans. In-house massage is also available; we use a professional massage table for your comfort.
- 'The Kingfisher Bale' - Queen bed, deck with shower-over-bath, daybed and chairs, ensuite, ceiling fans (sleeps one or one couple)
- 'The White Elephant Bale' - Lounge, deck with day bed, bathroom with shower-over-bath opening to deck, separate king/twin singles bedroom, small loft, ceiling fans (sleeps one, one couple or two singles)
- Private swimming pool 7m X 5m and poolside bale - Two sun beds and pool towels, one day bed and two chairs, dining setting for four.
- Free internet connection (WiFi) in all buildings, poolside and most of the garden
- Tropical parkland gardens – 2,400sqm of lush tropical gardens.
- Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom bale
- Local telephone
- All high-quality bed linen, towels, toilet paper, and drinking water are provided. Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap etc. are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
- Fully equipped kitchen (generally for staff use as villa is fully catered)
- Private off-street parking
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out) for stays of 3 more nights
- Staff for daily room service, cooking, gardening and night security
- Food and Beverage Service: We offer a menu of Indonesia and Balinese dishes tailored to western taste (additional charge). Click here to download a copy of our menu
- Therapeutic Massage: We offer a selection of authentic Balinese massage therapies by prior arrangement and subject to availability (additional charge). Click here to download our therapeutic massage menu
- Spiritual in Bali - Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Healing & Purification Ritual: Classes and guided experiences are available at the villa through our independent provider 'Spiritual in Bali' (additional charges). Click here to download the Spiritual in Bali services guide
- If you enjoy Yoga, Ubud is a world destination for yoga practice. In addition to private classes (prior booking required) at the villa there are numerous yoga classes available in Ubud
Car and Driver - Whilst staying at Jendela di Bali you may want to visit some of the many fascinating religious, cultural and natural sites near the villa and you will also want to go into Ubud for shopping, cultural performances, etc. At any time during your stay you will have the option to book a car + driver at reasonable rates with 24 hours notice (or less, depending on availability) by telling the villa staff who will liaise with our office. Alternatively, you can hire a car for the entire stay at a lower daily rate.
Non-Smoking – Please note Jendela di Bali is strictly a non-smoking property - both inside and outside in the gardens.
Suitability for Children & Accessibility - Because of our setting on the edge of a very deep gorge and the preponderance of changing levels of the property young children under the age of 12 years at Jendela di Bali, need to be supervised at all times . The elderly will need to be sure footed and confident and the property is not wheelchair accessible.
SERVICE GUIDES TO DOWNLOAD:
Download our guides to discover more about the services, experiences, tours and activities you can enjoy when staying at Jendela di Bali:
Guest Compendium – If you would like to read our Guest Compendium before you arrive you can click here to download a copy. This shares with you many aspects of the villa's facilities and services.
Our Kitchen & Menu - Our beautiful staff lovingly prepare a menu of simple but delicious Balinese and Indonesian-inspired meals for guests. Unlike many villas, we can offer all meals (breakfast is included in the rate and a menu offers lunch and dinner selections at a modest additional cost). We understand your desire to enjoy local flavours adjusted to western taste as well as the importance of quality and cleanliness in the fresh foods we present. We can cater in a modest and understanding way to special dietary needs, including gluten free and vegetarian cuisine with advance notice. Download our Menu - If you would like to see our menu click here to download a copy.
Our Relaxation & Therapeutic Massage Menu - Enjoy a traditional Balinese relaxation massage, foot therapy or 'boreh' treatment by our female therapist or choose an invigorating, healing massage from our male therapist in the privacy of the villa. You can choose where to have your treatment - by the pool, in your bedroom bale, by the fountain next to the water garden or in the Wayan Kulit Media and Meditation Bale - the choice is yours. Treatments require advanced booking and are subject to availability. Click here to download
Download our Activities & Attractions Guide - When you stay at Jendela di Bali you are staying in the heart of Bali and are perfectly placed to discover Bali's heart. Download our our special guide 'Sacred Sites, Attractions and Activities near Jendela di Bali' to find out more about the many fascinating places you can visit when you stay at the villa. Click here to download.
Spiritual In Bali Guide: Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Healing & Purification Ritual - ‘Spiritual in Bali’ experience is a collection of authentic journeys you can choose to take when you stay at Jendela di Bali. These journeys are the spiritual counterparts to other experiences you can have in Bali such as adventure tours and activities. These experiences are offered by Jendela di Bali’s independent provider ‘Spiritual in Bali’. You can book just one or more of the experiences or a complete package, with the assistance of Jendela di Bali’s reservations managers, ‘Bali Individual’. Click here to download